Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Flowers, Easter and a Birthday Boy

 My honey surprised me with these lovely flowers!



Wisteria...  

makes me think of my Papa, his patio is covered in it. Whenever I go to visit I can usually find him out there. When it's in bloom there's nothing more beautiful than sharing in some good talks and listening to the gentle hum of the bees. 


A few pictures from Easter




The kids loved their bubble guns from Grandma and Grandpa


Lillian in her eyelet dress


Shane was a smiley boy on his 5th Birthday at preschool. He planted green beans that morning in the garden near the playground, then hammered nails into wood with his class as they learned about construction from another student's dad that came for show and tell. His class sang and prayed for him, we shared homemade cake pops and dad surprised him with balloons. We are looking forward to his Lego Star Wars party this weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment